Catherine Imlay Robbins
- Born: 1843, Allentown Mercer NJ
- Marriage: Charles Meirs Tilton in 1864 in Allentown Mercer NJ
- Died: 1921, Allentown Mercer NJ at age 78
Note for: Catherine Imlay Robbins, 3 Nov 1843 - 6 Jan 1921 Index
Name DATE:Historical and Genealogical Miscellany, early settlers of NewJersey and their dec endants, John Stillwell, New York, 1932. VOL V, pg174
Dates, Sources from Caroline Meirs, 2942 So Columbus St A-1, Arlington, VA 22206
Miers Genealogy, unpublished, commissioned by Ann Walker Weighman Meirs,
1. MacKemze, George Norbury, Ed Colonial Families of the United States of America. Vol VI. Baltimore, General Publishing Co., 1917
2. Homer, Williams S This old Monmouth of Ours. Freehold: Moreau Bros:, 1932. Reprinted by Polyanthos, 1974. pg 398-399.
FRANCIS BAZEL LEE, GENEALOGICAL AND PERSONAL MEMORIAL OF MERCER COUNTY NEW JERSEY, Volume I. The Lewis Publishing Co. New York, Chicago, 1907. page 344, Lisrted as Catherine Inmay Robbins.
.1870; Census Place: Upper Freehold, Monmouth, New Jersey; Roll: M593_876; Page: 555B; Image: 531
Catherine married Charles Meirs Tilton, son of Daniel Tilton and Sarah Meirs, in 1864 in Allentown Mercer NJ. (Charles Meirs Tilton was born in 1825 in Extonville New Jersey, died in 1903 in Allentown NJ and was buried Presbyterian Church Cemetery in Allentown Mercer NJ, Find A Grave #34942059.)