- Born: 13 May 1800, Chilmark , M/Vineyard Island, Mass.
- Marriage: John Tilton in 1828
- Died: 19 Apr 1889, Chilmark Dukes County Mass, Martha's Vineyard Island at age 88
- Buried: Chilmark Cemetery, Chilmark , M/Vineyard,
Note for: Mary West, 15 May 1800 - 19 Apr 1889 Index
BIRTH, MARRAGE: " A HISTORY OF MARTHA'S VINEYARD, Massachusetts, BY E.B.BANKS, VOL 111
HISTORY: Jones, William H, William Tilton: His English Origins and SomeAmerican Descendant s, Haritage Books Inc, Maryland, (1997) pg 124
The History of Martha's Vineyard by Dr. Charles Banks: Volume III Family Genealogies: pp. 471 - 482
Compiled by Dr. Charles Banks, c. 1925. Transcribed by Karen Eddy, 1999. Prepared for the web by C. Baer, 1999
1860; Census Place: Chilmark, Dukes, Massachusetts; Roll: M653_493; Page: 704; Image: 13.
.1850; Census Place: Chilmark, Dukes, Massachusetts; Roll: M432_309; Page: 409A; Image: 605
Noted events in her life were:
• Birth: Chilmark , M/Vineyard Island, Mass.
Mary married John Tilton, son of Oliver Tilton and Eunice Tilton, in 1828. (John Tilton was born on 7 Sep 1796 in Chilmark , M/Vineyard Island, Mass, died on 7 Jun 1868 in Chilmark Dukes County Mass, Martha's Vineyard Island and was buried Chilmark Cemetery in Chilmark , M/Vineyard, Find A Grave #93327799.)