- Born: 2 Oct 1764, Rochester, Plymouth Massachusetts
- Marriage: Joseph Tilton on 25 Dec 1788 in Chilmark Dukes County, Martha's Vineyard Massachusetts
- Died: 10 Dec 1850, Noble Co Ohio at age 86
- Buried: Tiltonville Cemetery, Noble Co Ohio, Find A Grave #104705711
Note for: Didamia Davis, 2 Oct 1764 - 10 Dec 1850 Index
BIRTH, MARRAGE: " A HISTORY OF MARTHA'S VINEYARD, Massachusetts, BY E.B.BANKS, VOL 111
BIRTH: MARRIAGE:DEATH:Tilton, Francis Theodore, THE HISTORY OF THE TILTON
FAMILY IN AMERICA, New Jersey:1939-40.
HISTORY: Jones, William H, William Tilton: His English Origins and SomeAmerican Descendant s, Haritage Books Inc, Maryland, (1997) pg 124
The History of Martha's Vineyard by Dr. Charles Banks: Volume III Family Genealogies: pp. 471 - 482
Compiled by Dr. Charles Banks, c. 1925. Transcribed by Karen Eddy, 1999. Prepared for the web by C. Baer, 1999
Noted events in her life were:
• Marriage, 1788, Chilmark , M/Vineyard Island, Mass.
Deidamia married Joseph Tilton, son of Joseph Tilton and Zilpha Wife 2 Tilton (Mayhew), on 25 Dec 1788 in Chilmark Dukes County, Martha's Vineyard Massachusetts. (Joseph Tilton was born on 20 Nov 1759 in Chilmark Dukes Co Massachusetts, died on 21 Feb 1839 in Noble Co Ohio and was buried Tiltonville Cemetery in Noble Co Ohio, Find A Grave #47983113.)