Sarah Unknown Tilton
- Born: Abt 1720, Unknown
- Marriage: Daniel Tilton on an unknown date
- Died: Unknow, Unknown
Note for: Sarah , - Index
The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Volume100
Miss Sarah A. Risley.
DAR ID Number: 99243
Born in Smiths Landing, N. J.
Descendant of Lieut. Jeremiah Risley, Daniel Tilton, Ensign Daniel Lake,and John Adams, as f ollows:
1. Josiah P. Risley (1818-83) m. 1858 Mary Jane Lake (1831-89).
2. Edward Risley (1769-1841) m. 2nd Phbe Price (1793-1872); Daniel Lake(1803-51) m. Sarah An n Tilton (1808-86).
3. Jeremiah Risley m. 1758 Margaret Doughty (1734-96); John Lake(1773-1855) m. 1798 Abigai l Adams (1775-1857); Esperus Tilton(1782-1859) m. Hannah Ann Steelman (1783-1864).
4. Daniel Lake m. 1764 Sarah Lucas; John Adams m. 1763 Margaret Garwood(1740-1825); Daniel T ilton m. Sarah -.
Jeremiah Risley (1734-96) was lieutenant, 1777, in Captain Covenover'scompany, 3rd battalion , Gloucester County, New Jersey militia. He wasborn and died in New Jersey.
Daniel Lake (1740-99) served as private in the Gloucester County, NewJersey militia. He wa s born and died in Gloucester County.
Also No. 66760.
Daniel Tilton served as private in the Gloucester County, New Jerseymilitia, during the Revo lution. He died, 1800, in Gloucester County, N.J.
Also No. 86769.
John Adams (1737-98) was commissioned ensign, 1777, serving in Capt.George Payne's company , 3rd battalion, Gloucester County, New Jerseymilitia. He was born and died in Egg Harbor, N . J.
Sarah married Daniel Tilton, son of Daniel Tilton and Elizabeth Hill, on an unknown date. (Daniel Tilton was born on 9 Sep 1720 in Stratham Rockingham N.H and died in 1800 in Gloucester New Jersey.)